Get ready to wipe away the competition with the brand new, no filler, full fiber: LIL FLOATERS! Born from a love of ultralight brushless micros and desire for a modern micro motor. The Lil Floaters are the result of several months of testing and ensuring BARD could redesign the 1103 for the new and upcoming popularity in ultralight brushless micros such as the TBS Source Micro, Lil’ Duece, Airblade Creampuff, Gnarly Primo and the Toothpick.
Suggested for sub 80G AUW (incl. battery). Keep in mind that the lighter you keep your build, the better the aerial performance you’ll see. Not to mention increased flight times!
We hope you enjoy the last 1103 motor you will ever need; we know we are!
- 1103 8000kv (3s 12a+ esc required)
- 4.8 grams each (Including plug w/ 50mm wire)
- 3 pin 1.25mm pitch picoblade connector (works with 26x26 brushless whoop FC’s/ or cutoff and direct solder)
- 50mm long silicone wire
- 1.5mm diameter, 4mm tall shaft with 2x M2 screw holes for prop mounting (will work with press on props, but we don’t recommend it)
- 9mm M2 bolt pattern (6mm bolts included with kit)
- Prop screws included (Please check screw to stator clearance before installing props)